We invite you to toast the passage of Summer with us and celebrate 10 years of the Jazz Age Lawn Party.
With less than two weeks to go, tickets are going fast, but there is still a chance to be part of the fun if you’ve been on the fence!
BULLETIN! – We’ve reconfigured our layout, optimizing shady areas under trees just for picnic blankets!
Browse our newly expanded Vintage and Artisan village, including:
- Carole Amper/Toucan Hats
- Goorin Bros
- Wildfell Hall Vintage
- Grumpy Angel Designs
- The Original Prohibition Clothing Company
- Dave’s Vintage
- Zelda Magazine
- Dora Marra for Headdress NY
- Noble Savage Vintage
- Mary Jane Lane
- Dazzle Me!
- Art Deco Society of New York
Enjoy our new and improved enclave of eats; “TASTY TOWN”; featuring*:
- Café Dreamland and Lounge – (available to “Bee’s Knees” and “Bonnie and Clyde” package holders)
- Coco & Co – Fresh, young coconuts!!!
- Daly Pies – including: Chocolate Guinness, Honey Custard, Salty Lime, Spiced Plum, & Caramel Peach pies by the slice, and a Pie/Sundae Collaboration w/ Ice and Vice – (available to VIP ticket-holders only )
- Empanada Lady – A taste of old Havana! – Vegetarian, Chicken, and Beef Empanadas
- Empire Biscuits – Savory and Sweet Southern-Style Biscuit Sandwiches
- Fire Belly BBQ – The Orient comes to Governors Island! – Korean Barbecue Tacos, Korean Barbecue Burritos, Bibimbap Rice Bowls, Korean Barbecue Nachos
- Ice & Vice – featuring: “Milk Money” (Toasted Milk Ice Cream w/ Sea Salt Chocolate Ganache), Love & Hate (Root Beer Ice Cream w/ Ginger Molasses Soil – wowsers!), Mahjong (Jasmine Tea & White Peach Sorbet), Reverse Root Beer Float (Vanilla Soda w/ Love & Hate Ice Cream) – (available to VIP ticket-holders only )
- Lobster Joint – New England Lobster Rolls, Lobster Club Rolls, Lobster Sliders, Chips, Coleslaw, Gazpacho
- Local 215 – Hearty crowd pleasers including: Mac & Cheese, Pork Fritters, Meatballs and more.
- Perfect Picnic – “Classic Picnic“ – (2 Meats, 2 Cheeses, 2 Waters, Marinated Olives, Jam, 2 Cookies or Caramels, Plates, Cutlery, and complimentary tote) OR “American Picnic” (Water, 2 Baquettini Sandwiches [Goat Cheese & Fig Jam, Serrano Ham & Chives, Salami Cheddar & Arugula, Turkey, Cheddar & Arugula, Cheddar & Chutney, or Smoked Duck with Cherry Jam and Arugula], Small Bag of Chips & a Cookie in a complimentary tote)
- The Vintage Ice Cream Guys – Line up at the truck, just like when you were a kid! Good Humor Ice Cream Bars and Snow Cones – just don’t get tongue freeze!
*Vendor offerings subject to change
And, of course, the world’s finest Jazz Age music for your dancing pleasure, featuring your host, MICHAEL ARENELLA & HIS DREAMLAND ORCHESTRA, as well as: